Due to the banwave on 06 Mar 2019, many services are unavailable due to local/external datasources being unable to access the deresute game servers. You may encounter errors and out-of-date information when viewing this website for now.
The Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage GROOVE Event Calculator
アイドルマスター シンデレラガールズ スターライトステージ GROOVE イベント カルキュレーター
- Assumes 3 minutes per play to account for song length, loads and menuing. (Obviously this number will vary in practise)
- Assumes event ends 2059hrs Tokyo time (UTC+0900) if End Date is used.
- Multipliers are applied for the entire period of the event.
- The simulation runs as if all your stamina is stored into a giant pool and you play all your games at once on the exact last minute of the event. Obviously not physically possible, but there's no intention to change this.
- The algorithm spends ALL your stamina, even if you could stop earlier and reach your point target. This results in fringe cases where the Upper bound is slower than the lower bound because it has more stamina to spend.
- If "Event Points" is selected as stopping condition, stamina is always refilled in batches of 100, even if less is needed to reach the goal.
- Supports lv500 update. Max stamina changes included.
- Updated to reflect the recent changes to the groove event.
- 2x Stamina multiplier implemented
- New applause value uses data extracted directly from game data.
- Updated for the 12/12/17 stamina update. 早いｗ
- For some reason, lv300 was mistakenly at 95 max stamina and nobody actually noticed that error _(:3 」∠)_
- If you select "Star Jewels" as your condition, we WILL attempt partial refills once we're done to the last few jewels. Yay Technology.
- Added ability to estimate daily bonus stamina drinks.
- Added stamina drink support
- Changed the estimate of 2.5mins per song to 3mins since not everyone has a top end device and/or plays 2D Low to reduce loadtimes
- Added the ability to auto-detect events.
- Fixed issue where an invalid date entry would produce multiple alerts + undefined values in result.
- Fixed browser incompatibility with the End Date input.
- Added the ability to skip encores for time saved when grinding.
- Fixed an error where EXP table used was incorrect after lv160. (Thanks to /u/Takagaki for noticing.)
- In order for the data to save, you must have pressed the submit button with valid data (in other words, it produced results without error)
- Made the stamina efficiency explanation a little clearer.
- Fixed an issue where using a stamina efficiency value doesn't result in the stamina pool value being truncated. No more decimal places making your results look ugly!
V 0.2a, 0.2b
- Fixed bug where selecting Master+ would give no EXP
- Fixed bug where EXP allocated was reversed (Debut exp for Master etc etc)
- Fixed an issue where selecting Master+ with less than 20 applause level actually influenced the results. It should now properly default to Master values if applause is >=17 but <20
- Changed string "Normal Lives" to "Grooves Played"
- Added explanation on Upper Bound and Lower Bound
- Initial release version
- Fixed a lot of retarded bugs and glitches
- Removed your waifu